SPECIAL OFFER during CORONAVIRUS LOCKDOWN: £40 off voucher.
Valid on any future course.
Applies on bookings made during lockdown.
Dates to be agreed when sanctions are lifted.
I will show you how to turn your own personal ideas into a sculpture in stone.
3 days tuition and individually tailored guidance. Much progress is possible due to the small group size (maximum 3 students).
Book Now: Enquiry Form
- Classes are temporarily suspended. New dates to be arranged for existing bookings and new takers once lock-down is over
Join my Email List to hear of new opportunities and offers
Classes are held in York at Lucy’s studio
Saturday / Sunday / Monday, 9.15am to 5pm .
Courses are held once a month throughout the year.
How much: (Includes tuition, all materials and lunches)
Minus £40 if deposit is paid during lock-down
One person: £440
Two people: £790 (£395 each)
Three people: £1110 (£370 each)
- Safe lifting & carving strategies
- Tool use & carving techniques
- How to work in 3-Dimensions
- What tools are needed & where to buy them
- How to sharpen your chisels
- How to set up your own workspace
- Where to source stone
- How you can develop your skills further
- Students can chose a sizeable block of limestone from a range of different densities and dimensions.
- High-quality professional hand-tools are provided, and all necessary sculpting & sketching materials
- Delicious lunches, tea, coffee and snacks are provided throughout the course.