I will show you how to turn your own creative ideas into a sculpture in stone.
3 days of individually tailored guidance for your personal projects.
Maximum 3 students per course.
Classes are held in York at Lucy’s studio
My 3-day courses are held throughout the year, 9.15am to 5pm.
Days of the week vary, generally Thursday to Saturday / Friday to Sunday
See available dates or get in touch to arrange course dates to suit you.
How much: (Includes tuition, materials & lunches & snacks)
NB Special discount bookings of 2 or 3 student
Single Booking: £450
(£100 deposit + £ 350 final payment)
Double Booking: £425 per person
(£200 deposit + £650 final payment)
Triple Booking: £400 per person
(£300 deposit + £ 900 final payment)
Please fill in the Enquiry Form
- Safe lifting & carving strategies
- Tool use & carving techniques
- How to work in 3-Dimensions
- What tools are needed & where to buy them
- How to sharpen your chisels
- How to set up your own workspace
- Where to source stone
- How you can develop your skills further
- Students can chose a sizeable block of limestone from a range of different densities and dimensions.
- High-quality professional hand-tools are provided, and all necessary sculpting & sketching materials
- Delicious lunches, tea, coffee and snacks are provided throughout the course.
Coronavirus Safety Measures:
Students must declare their COVID-19 history when booking, and provide their post-code so that the region’s current Tier Level can be checked.
On arrival students will be asked to provide proof of immunisation (3 weeks or more previously), or a negative Coronavirus test (taken within 2 days of the start of the course).
PLEASE READ: Coronavirus Safety Requirements
I will adjust my intake and strategy over time – in line with scientific advice.
If Coronavirus transmission rates goes up, your booking may be rescheduled. Alternatively you can have a full refund